Club Med Academies offers year around daily, weekly and full-time tennis programs for Juniors and Adults for high performance and all other level players, directed by Gabe Jaramillo and Scott Del Mastro and their coaching staff. Gabe Jaramillo has particularly trained 8 number ones and 26 Top Ten professional players, including Monica Seles, Maria Sharapova, Andre Agassi, Anna Kournikova, and Kei Nishikori.
Our academy has a track record of helping players reach their potential, get into college and play for the team and become pro players.
Our programs have two unique training sessions, one session in the morning and one in the afternoon. The morning session includes two hours of stroke production and technique development. The focus of the afternoon session is point development and match play. The students will have one hour of on and off-court conditioning, as well as weight training three times per week. Our method of two training sessions per day will allow the student to assimilate the instruction effectively.
Our Adult all Inclusive programs are in the morning between 8.00 and 11.00am depending on which level you are you can choose which session fits best for you or if you want to boost your game in 3 or 5 days we also offer the boost packages from $365 or private lessons. The adult program is great choice when your son or daughter is in the junior academy program or if you just want to improve you game.
In addition to academy training, players will be given the chance to train with the best players and to engage in match-play, conditioning, mental training and enjoy the Club Med facilities.
Tennis Director Gabe Jaramillo has trained 8 number ones and 26 Top Ten professional players, including Monica Seles, Maria Sharapova, Andre Agassi, Anna Kournikova, and Kei Nishikori.
Scott Del Mastro
Scott Del Mastro, a coach and trainer for over 20 years, has coached numerous professional and junior athletes. In addition to tactical skills, Scott believes that teaching mental toughness can strengthen athletes on and off the court.
Club Med Academies Tennis in 18 key-points:
1) Tennis Director Gabe Jaramillo coaches all students that come to the program
2) Coaching Team with professional tour playing experience, Davis Cup and Fed Cup Captains
3) Low player-to-coach ratios
4) Be a part of the Club Med Academies environment
5) We design a Roadmap (Training blocks) for each student to reach their short term and long term goals
6) Tournament consulting and scheduling, Club Med Academies is known for having the best system for tournament scheduling and a very good traveling team
7) Our training sessions are give each athlete: Individual attention, specific practice for what the athlete is working on, repetition and variation.
8) Tennis specific Conditioning program for movement and strenght. Club Med Academies has a brand new conditioning field and weight room on site
9) Mental Performance Training by Scott Del Mastro. We work on Mental Performance in the classroom by also on the court on a consistant basis
10) Weekly Goal setting. Every Student to be able to participate in the program has and write down their goals for al four of the main training areas (Tennis, Conditioning, Mental Performance, Match Play)
11) Nutrition Guidance by Idriassa Dialo
12) Two training sessions a day maximize assimilation
13) Daily goal and performance evaluation. At the beginning and at the end of each practice Gabe Jaramillo and his coaching staff review the daily goals and evaluate the performance
14) video stroke and player analysis
15) 10 and under tennis camps
16) Language Camps
17) 4 star dinning (buffet and a la carte) which provides the athlete the opportunity to get the proper Nutrition and fueling to build and recover.
18) Club Med has the best facilties and entertainment options. Water activities such as sailing, canoeing and kayaking, theatre with musicals, a full-service spa, golf and three swimming pools.